Friday, April 23, 2010

Following God's Will

Called Lee Jun up al of a sudden haha. Was browsing through my phonebook, finding people to chill out with me. Glad I got lionel and lee jun with me :) It was a surprise to see elson at cwp haha. That makes 2 4/3 and 2 4/4 students LOL.

Later in the night nich invited me out for a movie - shutter island. It was great. There were a lot of thoughts after watching the movie and sitting here now in front of my com. Just like Leonardo in the movie, sometimes we're just as blind as him. Unconcious. What is it that truly matters to us? Scoring well for exams, winning a competition or is it gaining fame? Are all these earthly treasures? Do not not store up treasures on earth but in heaven. I often put studies before God and that was a very wrong choice. I believe if he wants to put me through this, skipping that few hours for him to attend cell, service or any programmes, he'll definitely pay me back with twice or thrice times the amount I would not have expected. That's my God.

Since primary one all the way until now. PSLE, O Level and Diploma. Everything went off so smoothly that just when I realized it, I enlisting soon and at the same time, waiting for university. This's my story, what's yours?

No comments: